Job Vacancy: Mining Company in Ghana
The Sandvik Mining and Construction Company Ltd is a company that markets a broad range of products and services utilised in the mining industry and in the ownership of Sandvik AB, a company listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. The Company is seeking to appoint a HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISOR.
Key performance areas:
1. Assist in resourcing activities
2. Administration of separation process
3. Management of HR database 4. Preparation of HR reports 5.Annual Leave Administration
Incumbent will report to Human Resource/Admin Manager
Qualification and Experience:
1. The position requires a well organised, hands-on incumbent who is able to administer all human resources policies and procedures as a centralised service to all departments in West Africa
2. Degree in Human Resource Management/Management Studeis/BA in relevant field.
3.Minimum 5 years experience in an engineering service environment is required.
4. Ability to communicat fluently in English and also interact with staff at all levels.
5. Intermediate knowledge in MS Office applications.
6. Knowledge in Persol HR software would be required.
Special Requirement: The incumbent will be required to travel extensively in Ghana and other West African countries where the company has operations.
Closing date: Two weeks after May 8, 2012.
Suitable applicants can send their CV’s and application to the HR/Admin Manager by email to: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that the subject of the email should read “Human Resource Advisor”.
Source: The Daily Graphic Newspaper.
Job Opportunity: National Petroleum Authority
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment as: LEGAL MANAGER
Scope & General Purpose
The legal manager shall assist the Director, Legal & Administration in Legal and Governing Board issues.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Ensuring representation in legal suits and at other adjudicating/investigating bodies.
2. Providing general advice on administrative and operational issues.
3. Protection of the interest of the Authority including contract drafting and review etc.
4. Governing Board Secretarial Issues 5. Review of draft regulations
QUALIFICATION SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
1. A degree in Law (LLB) from a recognised institution
2. Minimum of 10 years post-professional (call) qualification experience in relevant areas in Company and Commercial Law practice.
3. Demonstrate initiative and timeliness in the execution of task with excellent skills in Microsoft suite.
4. Have the ability to work under minimum supervision
5. Must be fair-minded, be able to work under pressure and be a team player. Excellent written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentation.
Mode of Application Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates to:
The Chief Executive National Petroleum Authority House No. 11, 5th Circular Road C.P.M.B, Cantonments Accra Please mark the envelope “Legal Manager”
Closing date for submission of application is two weeks from May 8, 2012
Source: The Daily Graphic newspaper.